Full Course Access
Includes award winning interactive adult classroom course and online course.
Quizlet cue cards
Adjusts for phone work
Online Format Includes:
This course includes Facebook interaction with your instructor 24/7.
Testing Information and Testing Company Information.
This course assists the Broker Candidate to prepare to take his/her Broker Exam.
The subject matter is based on the exam outline provided by the testing company (PSI)
You could possibly obtain your Real Estate Broker License in 30 days.
Every person who applies for a Mississippi real estate broker license as a real estate broker shall be age twenty‐one (21) years or over, and have his legal domicile in the State of Mississippi at the time he applies.
To become a Mississippi Real Estate Broker, an applicant:
- shall be subject to the jurisdiction of this state,
- subject to the income tax laws and other excise laws, subject to the road and bridge privilege tax laws.
- shall not be an elector in any other state.
- shall have held a license as an active real estate salesperson for twelve (12) months immediately prior to making application for the broker’s examination.
- shall have successfully completed a minimum of one hundred twenty (120) hours of courses in real estate.
- shall have successfully completed the real estate broker’s examination as hereafter specified.
An applicant for a Mississippi real estate broker’s license must pass the broker’s examination with a grade of at least 80%.
Contact: Real Estate Training Institute
The course traditionally begins on a Monday and continues to the Friday of that week.
It picks up the following Monday with the final being on Thursday.
Mississippi Real Estate Training Institute
Real Estate Broker Pre-License Course.